National and local governments have realized the importance of an efficient infrastructure asset management plan.
It means quality support of the lifestyle of the community and economic gains for infrastructure administrators or authorities.
However, the task of preserving and extending the service life of long-term infrastructure assets becomes challenging when infrastructure asset management practitioners don’t have enough learning resources.
We have created Inframanage e-Learning to provide you with the needed knowledge and practical learning to hone you and help you achieve your infrastructure management goals.
- infrastructure asset management practitioners
- municipal and city government engineers
- planning and development personnel
- local water utility officers
- companies engaging in infrastructure construction, operation and maintenance
- professionals who desire to further learning and widen knowledge
The Benefits of e-Learning
As MyInframanage e-Learning subscriber you have full access to premium infrastructure asset management learning resources, which include the following:
- Audio Seminars (Webinars)
- Video Seminars
- Evaluation Tools
- Questions and Answer Series
- Other Valuable Contents
In the months to follow, Inframanage.com will be rolling out specific transferable learning on the items mentioned above.
Join e-Learning for less than US$20 a month (billed annually at US$228) and receive all our learning resources
Join Inframanage e-Learning now and get instant access to our initial offering, the “Introduction to Practical Asset Management” video seminar.